Tuesday 7 May 2013

EMPIRE OF DREAMS NOW EXTENDING!


Żeby przeczytać polską wersję, kliknij tutaj.

DO YOU DREAM ABOUT CITIES?
SHARE YOUR DREAM!

Inspired with dreams about some cities, which I have received during the project EMPIRE OF DREAMS, I decided to create a guidebook.
I invite you to share your dreams which are connected with different cities, both existing in real world, or the dreamed only. With these dreams, alternative travel guidebook will be created. I want to create a geography of dreams, a map of cities from dreamland, cities that exist in reality, as well as the ones that do not. I would like to see changes in these maps, and find differences between the real and the dreamed. I would like to read about other travellers’ adventures in these worlds. I would like to find the knowledge about the world that is concealed in dreams . I would like to take this map and visit cities in dreamland.

You can send me a dream anonymously, or you can have your name revealed – it is up to you.

If you want to share your dream with me, please contact me by sending an e-mail to:
justyna.gruszczyk@gmail.com

If you want to read more about previous projects connected with EMIRE OF DREAMS, check blogs: EMPIRE OF DREAMS (en) or IMPERIUM SNU (pl).